Monday, November 19, 2012

Win an opportunity to skate with Trevor Linden!

I won the opportunity to skate with Trevor Linden and bring 3 of my friends with me, but I'm giving away 1 SPOT to my followers!

The prize:
One lucky winner will have the chance to skate with Trevor Linden at the Candytown Yaletown Festival on Saturday, November 24 at 12:30 pm. 

How to enter:
Retweet the following: 
Win the opportunity to skate with Trevor Linden! Follow @CanucksClub and RT to Enter! bit.ly/UPZrmL

Contest closes on Thursday, November 22 at 6 pm. 

Before you enter, please read the following:
- The skate will take place at CandytownYaletown located on Mainland St between Davie and Nelson
- The rink is located directly behind the Yaletown Canada Line Station
- The skate will be on Saturday, November 24 at 12:30 and will last 15 minutes
- If you win, you must be able to meet me at 11:30 am by the Yaletown Canada Line Station 
- Skate rentals are available by donation to the Children's Hospital,  or you can bring your own


No comments:

Post a Comment